As we reported last week, very soon Ukrainian women will be able to visit Europe without visas. One of the requirements is to have sufficient funds for the duration of the trip. Let’s find out how much money your sweetheart will need to meet you in Europe.
What Ukrainian girls need to enter Europe?
The visa-free regime for the citizens of Ukraine is expected to be available from June 2017.
It means that Ukrainian ladies won’t be required to apply for a visa to visit European countries (except Great Britain and Ireland, and 4 countries—associated members of the Schengen Area: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland).
However, visa-free entry doesn’t mean no border control. Thus, Ukrainians are expected to provide documents confirming the purpose of the visit and provisions to get back to their home country (a return ticket, for example), KP.ua reports. They also need a biometric passport.
Besides, ladies must have enough money to support themselves for the duration of the journey. This is the requirement that got the most complaints, since the amount of funds needed is seen as too high for Ukrainian girls, considering that official local wages are around $200-300 a month.
Each European country has different requirements for visitors. Some only require a provision of USD $3 per day but others as much as USD $128.
How much money is required per country (in USD)*
- Belgium—$48 (45 Euro) per day for foreigners staying at someone’s place; $101 (€95) per day for foreigners staying at a hotel.
- Bulgaria—$53 (€50) per day, minimum of $531 (500 Euro) per stay.
- Croatia—$106 (€100) per day.
- The Czech Republic—$43 (€40) per day (for a visit up to 30 days).
- Germany—$48 (€45) per day in cash, credit cards or checks. It’s permitted to provide a letter of guarantee from the receiving party.
- Denmark—$50 (350 Danish krone) per day.
- Estonia—$83 (€78) per day or an invitation letter from the host.
- Finland—$32 (€30) per day.
- France—$128 (€120) per day in the absence of hotel or apartment bookings; $69 (€65) if staying at a hotel; $35 (€32.50) per day with a proof of accommodation.
- Greece—$53 (€50) per day; $318.56 (€300) per stay of up to 5 days.
- Hungary—$3.43 per day (1000 Hungarian forint)
- Iceland—$36 (4000 Iceland krona) per day.
- Italy—$287 (€269.60) per stay for up to 5 days. 6-10 days: $48 (€44.93) per day. 11-20 days: fixed amount $55 (€51.64) + $39 (€36.67) per day. 20+ days: fixed amount $219 (€206.58) + $30 (€27.89) daily.
- Latvia—$15 (€14) per day or an invitation letter.
- Liechtenstein—$99.25 (100 Swiss franc) per day; $29.78 (30 Swiss franc) for students.
- Lithuania—$43 (€40) per day.
- Malta—$51 (€48) per day.
- Netherlands—$36 (€34) per day.
- Norway—$58 (500 Norwegian krone) per day.
- Poland—$76 (300 Polish zloty) per stay of fewer than 3 days. $25.18 (100 Polish zloty) per day (for a visit of more than 3 days). $5.04 (20 zloty) per day if the accommodation is prepaid.
- Portugal—$43 (€40) per day plus $79.64 (€75) per entry.
- Romania—$53 (€50) per day; minimum of $530.94 (€500) per stay.
- Slovakia—$60 (€56) per day or invitation letter.
- Slovenia—$75 (€70) daily.
- Spain—minimum of $620 (€583.74) per stay of up to 10 days. $69 (€64.86) per day (more than 10 days).
- Sweden—$50 (450 Swedish krona) per day.
- Switzerland—$99.25 (100 Swiss franc) per day; $29.78 (30 franc) for students.
*USD amounts are approximate and depend on the current exchange rate.
How to ask a woman to visit you
Are you excited? We are excited, too!
Grab your copy of the VIP coaching package by Elena Petrova to find out what you need to make a lovely Ukrainian girl to feel comfortable to pay you a visit. The way you do it will determine whether she will happily book a ticket online or decline your invitation.
Dating online internationally just became simpler but you still need to know the right steps. Make sure you don’t mess up your chances to find your soul mate this year.